The health of you and your family always comes first — and this tax-advantaged1 account is a solid way to save for it.
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses by saving with tax benefits1
- Earn competitive dividends on what you set aside
- Minimum average daily balance of $1,000 is required to earn dividends
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:1
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- $10 fee to open
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Federally insured by NCUA
- No minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
1Consult a tax advisor.