Ensure your young member has everything they need to succeed — and establish a strong credit history for them in the process.
- Helps your child build a positive credit history early
- Available for a variety of their needs:
- Technology like laptops and smartphones
- Recreational needs like bicycles and music equipment
- Personal projects or goals
- And more
- Members between ages 13 and 17 qualify
- Affordable terms customized to fit your unique situation
- Quick, down-the-road decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
- Youth Loan Application
- Counselors/School Representative Form
- Parental Consent Form
- Income Documentation
- Consumer loan application and proof of income (if using a co-signer)
- Installment Loans:
- Maximum $500
- Maximum term of 24 months
- Interest Rate
- Without a co-signer — equal to the unsecured rate for borrowers with no credit score
- With a co-signer — based on unsecured rate schedule of co-signer
- Co-signer required
- Must have a co-signer for a credit card. Co-signer must provide documentation necessary for the loan officer to verify the ability to repay
- $500 limit — interest rate is based upon the parent/guardian's credit score
Youth members must have regular income from verifiable sources.
Documentation required for all sources of income.
Parent or guardian’s knowledge or consent is required but they are not required to act as co-signers.