You have the opportunity to become a valued owner of a Michigan-based financial institution. Locally owned and directed since 1951, Marshall Community Credit Union is committed to high standards of safety and returning profits to our membership. Marshall Community Credit Union membership is open to all that live, work or worship, or are educated in the counties of Calhoun, Jackson, Hillsdale, Branch, St. Joseph, Kalamazoo, Barry and Eaton, Michigan.
Membership in Marshall Community Credit Union shall consist of:
- Individuals who live, work or worship, or are educated in the counties of Calhoun, Jackson, Hillsdale, Branch, St. Joseph, Kalamazoo, Barry and Eaton, Michigan.
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from a private or governmental source, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union's main office is located.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing.
- Organizations incorporated or otherwise composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member may be elected to membership at any time prior to remarriage.