April is National Credit Union Youth Month. Come Celebrate with us!
Marshall Community Credit Union is celebrating Youth Month, which is a program that aims to teach and encourage kids to develop good financial habits. We’ve got plans for everyone under the age of 18 this month. Check out how you can participate below!
If you are an MCCU Youth Member between the ages of 0 and 10, this is for you!
1. Print one, two, or all three of our fun coloring pages, to get into the Youth Month spirit!
2. Stop by any one of our three branch locations and make a deposit of $5 or more into an MCCU Youth Account and receive one of our weekly prizes! Lobby and drive thru transactions accepted.
3. Finally, any youth member, age 10 and under, that makes a deposit of $5 or more, will be automatically entered to win one of FOUR dinosaur piggy banks.
If you are an MCCU Youth Member between the ages of 11 and 17, this is for you!
1. We’ll be matching deposits up to $5 per week!
2. Open a New Youth Account or New Checking Account and we’ll give you $25!
3. Download our mobile app? Youth members age 11-17 that log into their MCCU mobile app will be automatically entered to win a $50 Amazon® gift card.
4. Finally, be sure to follow us on Instagram and check out our Financial Friday videos geared toward teens, to learn personal finance tidbits in under 60 seconds.
*Four youth members, up to age 10, will be randomly selected from those that make qualifing deposits (qualifying = a deposot of $5 or more) into their youth account during the month of April, to receive a dinosaur piggy bank. Color options will vary. Winners announced by May 5, 2021. **Youth members age 11-17 can receive matching deposits of up to $5, once per week. Matching deposits will be made by end of the day on Monday for each prior week, throughout the month of April. Maximum amount possible, $25 per member. New youth account and new checking account incentives of $25 will be deposited into the youth members primary savings by May 5, 2021. MCCU is federally insuraed by the NCUA.