Home Equity Loans
Looking for an affordable way to consolidate debt, make home improvements, or finance a major purchase? Use your home's equity to finance your dreams! We promise competitive rates on loans customized to meet your needs.
- Put your home equity to work for you
- Use the equity built in your home as loan collateral
- Access up to 90% of your home's value
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible terms and affordable payments
- Friendly, experienced loan advisors
- Decisions made here in Mid Michigan
- MCCU service for the life of the loan
- Home Equity Line of Credit
A home equity line of credit is one of the most cost-effective, convenient ways to finance a major expense. Use the buying power of your home's equity to begin a home improvement project, consolidate bills, take a dream vacation, landscape your yard, pay for college tuition or achieve any goal.
A Home Equity Line of Credit with MCCU has many benefits:
- Variable interest rate tied to the Prime Rate
- Low closing costs (appraisal fee may apply)
- Potential tax benefits (consult your tax advisor for details)
- Easy access to funds via checks or transfers
- Second Mortgages
Looking for an affordable way to consolidate debt or finance a major purchase? Consider borrowing against your home's equity with a fixed rate second mortgage. Access up to 90% of the value of your home and receive a competitive interest rate while reaching your goals! Ask your MCCU experts about this excellent loan option.
- Unsecured Home Improvement Loans
Is it time to update your kitchen? Want to remodel your bathroom? Your home is your biggest investment- let us provide the funds and you choose how to use them. Get a low fixed rate home improvement loan from MCCU and make your dreams come true.
An Unsecured Home Improvement loan with MCCU has many benefits:
- A quick and easy way to get construction done on your home without having to take a mortgage out on your property
- Quick approval and potential funding the same day
- No requirements for Loan to Value
- No appraisal or Title Search requirement
- Low closing costs