Member Service Center
In addition to our excellent products, MCCU also offer the following services to our members.
The routing number of Marshall Community Credit Union is 272482715.
Please use the following wire instructions when sending funds to an MCCU account:
Marshall Community Credit Union
839 W Green St
Marshall MI 49068
Members Name, Account Number & type of account the Wire is to be deposited into; example: Savings, Checking, Loan, etc.
MCCU's Express Telephone Teller allows you to access your Credit Union accounts 24 hours a day. Whether you are at home, work or on vacation, you can access your accounts from any touch tone phone. Simply call toll-free: 1.800.241.3154.
NOTE: Members must have an assigned security code. If you need to establish a security code, please contact MCCU at 269.781.9885 or contact us for assistance.
Visa® Debit Cards
MCCU's Visa debit cards look like a credit card but work like a check. The Visa logo gives your ordinary ATM card extraordinary purchasing capability, transforming it into a powerful debit card that can be used to make purchases worldwide.
- Accepted for purchases at millions of Visa merchants worldwide
- Easy to use
- Instant issue available
- Purchases and withdrawals are automatically deducted from your checking account
- All transactions appear on MCCU Online and your monthly statement for easy record keeping
- ATM access
- Pay bills online with MCCU's free e-Pay
- Verified by Visa: an additional layer of security for your online transactions
Visa® Travel Money Cards
MCCU's Visa Travel Money Cards are similar to traveler's checks, but used like an ATM/Debit card.
- Can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, including ATMs
- Issued to you instantly at the credit union and can be reloaded at the credit union, online, or by phone
- They're secure! PIN protected and they have a signature panel on the back
- Flexible – prepaid so there is no danger of overspending
- Multiple cards can access the same balance
- $8 set-up fee charged regardless of the amount of the travel money card
- Additional fees may apply – reload fee, ATM withdraw, phone or ATM inquiry, mailed statement, etc.
Visa® Gift Cards
MCCU's prepaid Visa Gift Cards provide a convenient gift giving option that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. For as little as $25, or as much as $1,000, stop in and pick up yours today!
MCCU Visa® Cardholder Services
To report your Visa card lost or stolen or to place a notification of travel contact cardholder services.
- Debit Card - 888.267.5254
- Credit Card - 866.820.2930
Direct Deposit is the electronic transfer of payment from a company or organization into your MCCU checking or savings account. Direct Deposit is a smart way to get paid, and is ideal for more than just payroll. Expense reimbursements, tax refunds, and pensions can be safely and conveniently deposited into your account.
- Saves time. No more waiting in line
- Money is readily available
- No worry of lost or stolen checks
- Pay is deposited even if you're sick or out of town
- Loan payments are automatic
- Receive your tax refund sooner
For more information, call a Member First Representative at 269.781.9885 today.
Payroll Deduction & Automatic Transfer
This free service deducts money from your paycheck and automatically makes your loan payment or savings deposit. The amount you designate is deposited to your MCCU saving, checking, club account or loan automatically, with no deposit slips to fill out and nothing to mail in.
Automatic Transfer lets you transfer funds automatically from one MCCU account to another on a specified date each month to save you worries and hassles.
Contact us to set up your Payroll Deduction or Automatic Transfer today!
Safe Deposit Box
Safe Deposit boxes are available at both of our locations.
Safe Deposit Box Size Annual Rental Fee
3 x 5 $25.00
3 x 10 $35.00
5 x 10 $50.00
10 x 10 $90.00
All boxes are 21" deep. Privacy area available. Accessible anytime during lobby hours.
- Free notary
- Free Signature Guarantee - Members only, up to $250,000, Marshall office, appointment is recommended
See our fee schedule