Financial Literacy, the GenZ way!
As you know, Zogo is a fun and engaging mobile app that pays you to learn financial literacy. What you may not know is that we are also offering a web-based version, specifically for students and teachers!
What’s in the Web-Based version?
- 350+ bite-sized financial literacy lessons
- Jumpstart Curriculum approved content
- Gamified and incentive-driven design
- Financial Literacy Certificates to show players progress
- As a way to brush up your financial literacy skills
- As a take-home tool to encourage learning beyond the classroom
With Zogo Web Modules, teachers can create classrooms and assign specific modules, that coincide with the lessons they are teaching. Students then can complete the assigned modules (and more), all from their computer.